Volkswagen Genuine Engine Oil and Operating Fluids
From engine performance to braking force: With our engine oils and operating fluids, your Volkswagen can put in a top performance. And has a longer vehicle life.
Oil isn’t just oil: Volkswagen Engine Oil guarantees a top performance
The right oil is like a liquid component, providing an ideal complement to your engine, protecting it and enabling peak performance.
Volkswagen Recommended Engine oil
Shell Helix Ultra Professional AV-L 5W30
Fully synthetic motor oil – Tailored to meet engine manufacturers’ special requirements.
Tailor-made for your Volkswagen:
- Designed to meet the demanding requirements of Volkswagen high-performance engines
- Uses gas to liquids technology, which is the basis of all the technology development carried out between Shell and Volkswagen
- Passes an extensive range of performance tests to meet engine oil specifications VW 504.00/507.00
Needs no other additives:
- The additives keep the engine clean and prevent a build up of sludge.
Time for a Regular Maintenance Service?
The service interval display in the main display will remind you
To ensure the performance of your Volkswagen at tip-top condition, we recommend your Volkswagen to have Regular Maintenance Service every 6 months or 10,000km whichever comes first.
Volkswagen Genuine Coolant Additive G13
Maximum protection at maximum performance
Our coolant also works under considerable pressure. At the same time, the innovate recipe protects against limescale, corrosion and acids. Also suitable for cars with fully aluminium engines.
- On a basis of renewable and recycled raw materials:
Saves approximately 35,000 t of CO2 per year with the first fill of all Volkswagen alone.
- Protects the engine, protects materials:
Tailor-made for the materials found in the cooling system. Protects the engine against extreme temperatures, corrosion, acidification and limescale.
Strong in the face of dirt – protects your car
Volkswagen Genuine Screenwash
Without screenwash concentrate, you’ll always have a clear view. It also protects your windscreen and the windscreen washer system against frost and limescale – without leaving any stains on your paintwork.
- Environmentally friendly
- Contains no water-insoluble washing agents.
- Protects materials
- Suitable for all Volkswagen materials: No cracks in plastic components or stains on the paintwork.
A separate standard for your brake system
Volkswagen Genuine Brake Fluid
Protection in extreme cold and under extreme pressure, more time until the next maintenance appointment: Our brake fluid has been developed alongside your brake system and is so much more than simply standard – it even sets its own: The VW standard, 501.14.
- Protects materials:
Does not effect the seals. Prevents rusting of pipes and cylinders.